Digital Camera Links
Here are a few links to third-party developers of software for digital cameras, some
information about the EXIF file format, and some other digital-camera related software.
Some of the information on these pages is rather technical
in nature, but these sites are a good starting place for those who want to learn more about programming for, or
working with digital cameras.
- Helmut Dersch's Panorama Tools suite of sofware.
- Wolfgang Rupprecht has a page that includes links and source code for working with digicams.
- Eugene Crosser has a page on the Agfa, Epson and Olympus
family of digital cameras, and has written PhotoPC for Unix systems.
- Mathew Gray has written Linux software for the Agfa
ePhoto 307 digital camera.
- Bruce Lightner has created Windows 95 and Dos versions of Eugene Crosser's PhotoPC software.
- Hugh Thomas has written some nice command-line utilities for working with the EXIF data in JPG files.
- Eckhard Henkel has written a shell extension that reports EXIF data from JPEG images (and extra information for Casio cameras).
- Eric Hyman's Bibble -- for Nikon D1 users.
Please send me an E-mail if you want to be included on this page.
Back to TawbaWare homepage